social experiment on my hair - results

CONGRATULATIONS, JENNA! YOU ARE THE WINNER!!

for those that don't know, i put a call out for haircut submissions and got some great photos sent in. it was hard to narrow it down to just one, but i finally settled on a cut submitted by jenna, my cool-haired friend.

when i told jenna - who has cool hair.. did i mention that? - that she won she said, "yay!". jenna opted for the starbucks gift card. when i told her i have that ready for her she said, "yay!" again.

i guess when you have cool hair you don't have to rely on being verbose.

here is the photo she submitted that i selected:


and here is how my hair turned out:




thank you to all of you who 'played' and sent in some great photos. i hope you had fun and we'll see what new kind of social experiment i can find to get into now that this one is over! :)

6 comments:

Jan Touchberry 12/6/09 5:30 PM  

WAY CUTE!!! Can't wait to see it in person.

Kolleen 12/6/09 5:30 PM  

Great choice Trace. Love your cut!!

Laurie 12/6/09 5:31 PM  

That hair cut wouldn't look the same on me.

your mother 12/6/09 7:57 PM  

As your mom, and having cut your hair for 18-ish years, dontcha think I could've done that for you and saved you a few bucks? I mean, whip out the ol' weed-wacker and in 3 minutes, you'd be done!! hahaha...you know I'm kidding...I love it. And Laurie said it...that haircut just wouldn't look as good on anyone but you. But it's gorgeous. Good selection.

Tamra 12/6/09 11:43 PM  

Love it, can't wait to see it...I assume tomorrow or maybe Sunday??

Erin 13/6/09 12:08 AM  

That haircut is SO you! Too stinkin' cute. Love it! Can't wait to see it in person on Thursday!

Post a Comment

chaos? monotony?


both. neither. a mashup.

all of the above.

whatever it is, it is my life.

and i love every minute of it.

:: trace jackson