not at work but working

today is the last day i have to take my antibiotics. YAY! i celebrate not because i am getting better everyday i take them, but because they give me awful abdominal cramps. i find myself curled up in a ball, rubbing my tummy, and saying “ow. ow. ow.”

but truly i am glad to be getting better each day. it seems my energy hasn’t quite come back and that’s what i miss the most. i can almost handle not feeling well as long as i am still kind of myself.

once jon and i both are feeling better – we are going to celebrate my birfday with dinner (hopefully at maggiano’s), a movie (elizabeth the golden age) and possibly barnes & noble where i intend to spend some of my birfday money on a new book or two. yippee!

and we still need to have my family birfday dinner (i’ve already requested rockfish because of their jalapeno soup). every single one of us ended up getting at least a cold. my poor brother got walking pneumonia, too. so none of us have been up to any celebrating.

i am working from home today. i just heated up half of my leftover burrito from chipotle. ok, that’s another thing. i’ve been so just not feeling up to cooking or shopping. or laundry. or cleaning this filthy house. i feel like a louse and a slob and a slug. ugh. (that rhymed)

i like pei wei and chipotle and stuff. and i like not having to cook. but i do not like having to spend so much money on meals when we know we need to watch our spending. so.. ergh!!

it’s kinda cool working from home. i’m in my pjs and yet i’ve gotten a lot accomplished. probably more than i would have if i’d gone in because i have no distractions. cool!

if you’re working, then why are you blogging and heating up burritos? you may ask. i am on my lunch break so get over it.

i’ve been really into using library thing again (as you can tell on the column to the right). i used to use it eons ago and just got out of the habit because i wasn’t really reading much at the time.

the only thing it is lacking is being an application on facebook. i had posted a bookshelf application on there, but i’m not going to keep up with two database for what i’m reading and i quite prefer this one. please, facebook, add library thing as an app. for me. please.

oh,.. my facebook page is here. i think right now you have to be a facebooker to see profiles, though.

getting back to work...

0 comments:

Post a Comment