pink eye

we are on the south beach diet now. we're in week two of phase one and i feel i am just counting the days to get to phase two to get to the fruit.

my dot has been pretty run down since we started it but i think it is partly a bug that i think he has. his tummy has been yukky for a few days.

i was getting a bit fuzzy in the mornings until i figured out when to eat and now i'm feeling pretty good. i have a lot more energy now (except for right now - i'm beat).

i am definitely enjoying the healthy eating, i feel like i'm doing my body right. and my dot already looks like he's lost some of his belly. i'm so proud of him, he really hasn't complained about being on the diet. in fact, he helps me prepare meals which is a major plus. i don't feel so burdened with all of it when he lends a hand.

i finished knitting my MIL her scarf and am working on one for my brother. his is made with two yarns at the same time. next i am going to try changing colors - i have no idea how this is done! mom and G have been knitting a bit, too, which makes it much more fun.

i got some pretty cool knobby yarn that i'm going to make a scarf for myself out of. hope i don't end up with a big mess.

the cats are curled at my feet already nonnies which is where i need to be. later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

chaos? monotony?


both. neither. a mashup.

all of the above.

whatever it is, it is my life.

and i love every minute of it.

:: trace jackson