far reaching

I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify him with thanksgiving.


i am a walking talking story of grace and i cannot celebrate thanksgiving without giving heartfelt thanks for God for reaching down into the depths of the pits i seemed bent on living in and saving me. how it is that i, of all people more qualified and more dignified, get to participate in kingdom work is usually completely beyond me. until i realize, once again, that the point is to give God the glory. so if He chooses one who simply cannot do it on their own, then it will be all more obvious that it is God's provision and hand doing the work. amen to that!! and praise Him for that, because it gives me hope that He will use me.

i am thankful today for the life God has given me. i pledge it to Him wholeheartedly and pray that He will do with it what He chooses. it is all His anyway! i may as well simply recognize it and act accordingly.

to the Maker, the Lover of my soul, to the Lord God on High, i praise You this day with a song in my heart, i magnify You in an overflow of thanksgiving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment