bah humbug

bah humbug


that's my laptop wallpaper for the month. i love emily strange! she's so dark and bizarre. something that always attracted me, even as a kid.

my dot and i are going to borrow my mom's christmas tree. it'll be the first time i have ever had a fake tree. and the first time i've had a tree at all at this house. i wonder what the cats will think. heh.

i collect angel ornaments. someday i'll have enough to cover the tree without supplementing with other ornaments. oh, and of course will have an angel topper. heh.

and here is something on my wishlist. actually, what i would really like it to say is"google girl" on it. or maybe, "i am all things google". now that would be cool!

i am google girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

chaos? monotony?


both. neither. a mashup.

all of the above.

whatever it is, it is my life.

and i love every minute of it.

:: trace jackson