gonna post this now so i can go potty

this is going to be short and sweet because i've had a lot of water and it's going right through me.

i'm tired and grumpy today. i need a good night's sleep. like really good. all snuggly buggly in the world's heaviest blanket and my pajama bottoms don't bunch up around my knees. where i don't have to get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and i don't have to punch my dot in the side for snoring or twitching or both. where i wake up before my alarm clock goes off and feel refreshed and the only thing keeping me from getting up is the warmth of the covers.

ah. now that would be nice.

i ran into an old friend a few weeks ago. it wasn't until after i'd gone on and done my own thing that i finally realized where i knew her from. so today i went back to say hello and introduce myself (again). she remembered me and said she'd had the same feeling after we'd met - that she knew me from somewhere.

i think this is the first time i've run into anyone i went to college with. she said i needed to come back again and visit with her more. i told her i'd try and come someday when i could bring my dot.

cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

chaos? monotony?


both. neither. a mashup.

all of the above.

whatever it is, it is my life.

and i love every minute of it.

:: trace jackson