my tummy

my tummy says, this conference is a big deal and needs to run smoothly and we need to have a decent turnout and all of our volunteers need to show up and i have to get mediashout ready because the lyrics are all hosed right now and there are still a lot of goodie bag items that aren't finished and the rooms need to be set up for the presenters and lunch still has to be ordered and we need to keep track of the money box and i'm missing markers for the white board and flip chart and i've got mayabe 94 dozen things that still have to happen in a span of one little work day and everyone is counting on meeeeeeeeee!!

that's what my tummy says.

either that or i'm really hungry.

NTWAC.. make my tummy happy and come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

chaos? monotony?


both. neither. a mashup.

all of the above.

whatever it is, it is my life.

and i love every minute of it.

:: trace jackson