fish oil for the eyes

so i went to the eye doctor today and found out... [drum roll to build up the excitement and stall for suspense]... my eyes are good! but dry. very very dry.

he affirmed that the amount of money i put toward lasik was not wasted and that i had only a tiny amount of sight degradation and it was soley due to the (psst! come closer and i'll whisper this in your ear) aging process. other than that my eyes are great. no reading or driving glasses needed.

but my eyes are dry. i know this carries no shock value to those of you that have walked through the lasik process with me and watched me have to slather my eyes with goopity-mush-mush-gel-junk. for those of you that are unaware - i had to slather my eyes with goopity-mush-mush-gel-junk.

i was still taking restasis but was down to one drop in each eye per day. well i'm going back up to two a day. and the doc suggested taking an omega 3 oral supplement to help. apparently something in fish is good for keeping the orbs hydrated. well, ok, then. if it'll help, i'll try it.

i'm relieved it was nothing more than that. i would have been incredibly deflated to find out that everything i went through a year and a half ago was for nothing.

PHEW!!

1 comments:

k.(Berry)Koop 5/1/10 2:38 PM  

I hope your eyes are still do well. Yo' daddy had the same problem. Not to mention the blindness.

Post a Comment

chaos? monotony?


both. neither. a mashup.

all of the above.

whatever it is, it is my life.

and i love every minute of it.

:: trace jackson