still seeking Him

so as not to leave you on a downer note.. i woke up this morning fresh as a daisy and enjoyed my daily reading from YouVersion.

i had an epiphany yesterday to read the bible online hoping the extra light from my laptop would help with the drowsiness. and also to utilize a program that has notes, comments, etc. so i could jot down my thoughts on certain passages as i went (we call that interactive, boys and girls).

know what? it really helped.

it did take me a few minutes to shake the cobwebs away, but once i did i really enjoyed my reading and i was able to think it through and actually have thoughts on it! yes! me! i thought! at 6am!

i think this was a do-over.

1 comments:

Wen 31/3/09 8:31 AM  

I knew it. I knew it. The blessing is shared.

Post a Comment

chaos? monotony?


both. neither. a mashup.

all of the above.

whatever it is, it is my life.

and i love every minute of it.

:: trace jackson